Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Cookie Set

Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Cookie Set

Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Cookie SetMelissa & Doug Slice and Bake Cookie Set
In Stock.

this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
★★★★★
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
(90 customer reviews)
Price : $19.99
Product Features : Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Cookie Set
* Wooden set includes 12 wooden, sliceable cookies * Cookies store in a durable dough tube * Perfect for creative play * Enrich a child's imagination * Exceptional quality and value

Product Description : Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Cookie Set
Slice, Decorate & Serve!
Slice and "bake" a dozen wooden cookies, then decorate

Customer Reviews : Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Cookie Set
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Slice and bake (Toy)


I bought this toy my 3-year-old son for Christmas, and I know he did not. But I noticed that this issue, and two other M & D Toys in Canada recalled dangerous excessive duty of barium in the paint. I go, I do not want to take the risk. I am very disappointed. For some reason I trusted the brand D & M, the confidence of many other brands have lost.


This review is from: Melissa & Doug Slice and bake (Toy)


We have a toy kitchen, but there was no food, I wanted something durable and not cheap plastic that end up in the garbage. In the beginning I bought my daughter's birthday, but when he looked so much fun now! Even my kids (8 and 4 1 / 2) had some cake activities. Great help, robust toys, they use their imagination.


This review is from: Melissa & Doug Slice and bake (Toy)


It is the ideal toy for children who are up and running! To enable cookies, pipe, cut into slices, place them on parchment, and then "cooked," she adds ice, remove the disc with a spatula. My daughter loves the step by step to find out the oven. He likes to call on foot and cookies for all who try. Another high-quality products Melissa and Doug ..return.


Tag : Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Cookie Set
Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Cookie Set, Cheap Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Cookie Set, Low Price Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Cookie Set, Best Price Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Cookie Set,Discount Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Cookie Set,Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Cookie Set for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment