Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing EaselMelissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel
In Stock.

this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
★★★★★
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
(601 customer reviews)
Price : $69.99
Product Features : Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel
* Chalkboard * Dry erase board * Fold nice and neat to store in the corner or under a bed * Recommended Age Range 3 Years and up

Product Description : Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel
There's no better way to inspire your artist! Generously sized chalk board and dry erase boards are perfect for projects large and small. Easel folds ups easily for convenient storage and features a colorful paint tray with cup holders. Has an easy loading paper roll holder and an extra large tray for holding erasers, chalk and clips. Paper cutting edge at top of easel means clean paper cuts for your artist's work! 4 large clips included. Easy load paper and paint cups not included.

Customer Reviews : Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Rack (Toy)


This support is a great buy! Very strong and of good quality, since most of the Melissa and Doug products. Colorful, child-friendly and easy to install. Both cards and trays are adjustable in writing of the child. It works easily, but I refused. Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel is not a base is a roll of paper! Do not you think that the description directly (buy expensive rolls of paper, but decided to go with this, and I'm very glad I) ..Roll goes to the center of the table and the paper is at the top with a sponge and paper guides. I can not imagine why you have to spend more money on another brand of easel, just what do you think the mere love of wood and solid, looks great and is very functional. Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel is the first review I wrote, but I wanted to tell you how pleased I am with this product.


This review is from: Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Rack (Toy)


I bought this for life class that I have with my pre-school child. Just like a normal size, durability and ease of use. The only complaint is the map. When you start, diligently followed the instructions, I noticed that a good map of the chalk stripe or writing. Melissa and Doug responded immediately to concerns and were willing to do to solve the problem. On a whim, I decided.


Tag : Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel, Cheap Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel, Low Price Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel, Best Price Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel,Discount Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel,Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment